Closed Beta for Hello Kitty Online Started
Since Hello Kitty Online was designed to be a social game, its social functions are really what sets it apart from other MMOs. One such example of these ‘social features’ are the game’s use of player created videos and blogs. Gamers can access each others videos, blogs and send each other emails in-game just by right clicking another player. Another interesting function in the game is that players can work together to build their very own house which can be customized with hundreds of different pieces of furniture. One more ‘social aspect’ of HKO is its mini-games. Mini games act as yet another way for players to interact with each other.
Master the Trade Skills!
Hello Kitty Online seems to have a huge emphasis on crafting skills as the game has quite a bit of them. Some of the game’s trade skills include Gathering, Planting, Wood Cutting, Mining, Forging, Carpentry, Cooking and Tailoring.
Explore New Places!
Players start their adventure in Hello Kitty Online in Sanrio Harbor but can explore many different ‘real world’ locations in the game including places like Paris, London and Beijing. Each of these real world locations include famous landmarks and locations – Paris for example has the Eiffel tower.
AeriaGames is one of the world’s largest free to play MMORPG publishes. Some of the games they publish are Twelve Sky, Twelve Sky 2, Last Chaos, Shaiya, Wolfteam, Dragon Sky and many more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
- Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and ...
- Dungeons and Dragons Festivult in July Events
- Dungeons and Dragons Online winter holiday events are launching soon! Winter events in July?! It's no bug. The events should last until t...
- Forge of Empires announces open beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German - April 19).