League of Legends introduces Fiora
League of Legends has prepared a new champion: Fiora, the Grand Duelist.
The Fiora patch introduces the new champion, described as the “first true melee carry since the initial launch of League of Legends.” The champion offers a Lunge, Burst of Speed, Riposte, and Blade Waltz in her skill set. The patch also makes changes for several champions, including Lux, Olaf, and Ziggs, plus additional game tweaks including adjustments to colorblind mode and Co-Op vs. AI.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Fiora, The Grand Duelist
New Skins in the Store
- Royal Guard Fiora
- Nightraven Fiora
- Bladecraft Orianna
- Ranked Teams
- Fixed a bug with the background on the Team Invite popup
- Fixed a bug where Team status would be missing on the Team Profile
- Fixed a bug where Ranked Team specific notifications would not send properly
- Fixed several bugs with client side stat calculation and display
League of Legends v220.127.116.11
Fiora, The Grand Duelist
- Duelist (passive) – Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Lunge – Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
- Riposte – Fiora’s Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Burst of Speed – Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed.
- Blade Waltz (ultimate) – Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.
- Triumphant Roar mana cost increased to 28/41/54/67/80 from 20/35/50/65/80
- Unbreakable Will mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Trample damage increased to 10-27 per second from 10-23
- Base damage increased to 56 from 54
- Armor per level increased to 3.4 from 3.1
- Churn the Waters mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Idol of Durand damage range increased to 600 from 575
- Fixed a particle issue with Transcendent Blades (Hotfixed 2/21)
- Fixed a bug where Grandmaster’s Might passive attack canceled if the buff ran out during the attack animation
- Sonic Wave base damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 45/75/105/135/165 (Hotfixed 2/21 due to an unintended nerf in the Nautilus patch)
- Lucent Singularity
- Now additionally grants vision while in flight to its destination
- Now starts its cooldown when cast rather than when detonated
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9
- Now displays a buff showing how long Lucent Singularity will last until it automatically detonates
- Finales Funkeln
- Now grants vision of the affected area during the spell and vision of enemy champions hit for a short duration afterwards
- Lux can no longer use Flash while casting Finales Funkeln
- Granite Shield now shows a cooldown timer
- Unstoppable Force
- Area of effect radius on impact increased to 325 from 300
- Malphite can no longer flash while using Unstoppable Force
- Fixed a bug where Malphite would seem to hit the target but would not cause the effect
- Strut now shows a cooldown timer
- Umbra Blades now has a passive cooldown timer like Ziggs and Shen
- Axe Throw
- Damage increased to 80-260 from 50-210
- Scaling changed to +1.0 bonus AD from +0.5 total AD
- Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
- Cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
- Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 Armor and Magic Resist instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction
- Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320
- Paragon of Demacia now shows you over its icon how many stacks you have
- Fixed a few bugs with ability sounds
- The following changes were hotfixed out on 2/21:
- Base armor reduced to 19 from 23
- Vorpal Blade health scaling lowered to 1.5% from 2%
- Feint Energy cost increased to 50 from 40 at all levels
- Base shield value reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270
- Health per level increased to 82 from 77
- Move Quick’s passive component now shows a cooldown timer
- Noxious Trap arm time reduced to 1 seconds from 2
- Explosive Shot cast range increased to 625 from 600
- Hexplosive Mines
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2
- Damage from 2nd and subsequent mines reduced to 40% from 50%
- Fixed a bug where Ziggs’ Mad Scientist skin was leaving particles on the map (Hotfixed 2/21)
- Madred’s Bloodrazor attack damage increased to 40 from 30
- Improved minimap visibility of turrets in Colorblind Mode
- Colorblind announcement colors now reference blue (friendly) and purple (enemy) teams
- Important items purchased by your team will now be called out in chat (Aura items, Sight and Vision Wards, top tier items, etc)
- Champion Kill messages are now more specific
- You can now activate a timestamp for game chat in the options menu
- When colorblind mode is activated, movement cursor is included with new color scheme (was not before)
- Announcer callouts no longer reference blue team/purple team, and instead should reference friendly/enemy team (ie. A friendly inhibitor is respawning soon/the enemy inhibitor has respawned)
- Champions will now attempt to run home immediately when disconnecting, rather than attempting to Recall
- Small monster camp sigils now restore up to 30 Mana in addition to Health
- Small Golem camp
- Movement Speed increased to 300 from 180
- Medium Golem base damage increased to 59 from 54
- Fixed a bug where whisper messages were the wrong color
Co-Op Versus AI
- Added Blitzcrank bot to the roster of bots in Co-Op versus AI.
- Improved bots’ ability to last hit and reduced how much they push their lanes.
- Reduced the amount of gold given to bots on Summoner’s Rift Intermediate.
- Added the ability for bots to call for help from nearby bots.
- Improved the precision of skill shots and ground targeted AoE abilities.
- Minor bug fixes with Leona, Lux, and Shyvana bots.
- Fixed animation bugs on the following skins:
- Toy Soldier Gangplank
- Jade Dragon Wukong
- Superb Villain Veigar
- Headhunter Master Yi
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Games Reveals League of Legends Patch 5.11
- Riot Games is giving their Dominion and Twisted Treeline maps a bit of love in the latest League of Legends patch 5.11.
- World of Warships Features Sinister Submarines Stalking the Seas Starting Today
- The third Halloween-themed mission for World of Warships has begun and brings with it one of the most requested features: Submarines.
- Webzen Announces C9 Tournament Results
- The results of Continent of the Ninth (C9)'s first global championship have been announced by Webzen.