Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios’ latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
The closed beta test provides to selected players who registered earlier this month a refreshing and dynamic atmosphere with creative map design to explore. Some groundbreaking explosions assist in making the gameplay pure fun. Along with the fast and smooth gameplay there are multiple breakable objects to keep the players occupied while exploring the map.
“As the release date approaches we are thrilled and excited for our first get-together with our players,” said Atanas Atanasov, CEO of Masthead Studios. With the start of the first wave of closed beta tests the team encourages feedback from players to point out what they like and what needs to be adjusted. “The opinion of our players is highly anticipated and important to us for determining the future developments in Guns and Robots.”
Most of the action in the game will be provided by the cartoon tinheads that each player will have to build from scratch in their garage. The real robotic war begins after players assemble their equipment and enter the arena. The strategic element of combining the modules must be approached with a bulletproof logic in order to survive the death match in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe: Wheeljack and Knock Out bots Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed today that both Wheeljack and Knock Out, known to fans worldwide as characters from the Transformers TV series, will appea...
- Anime Expo (AX) Cosplay Recap
- This year Anime Expo LA was larger than ever, as over 90,000 fans of Japanese Animation flocked to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Forsaken World Mobile Update Babel Ascending Launches
- Fedeen Games announced today that it has launched Babel Ascending, the brand-new update to the hit mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World.