Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios’ latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
The closed beta test provides to selected players who registered earlier this month a refreshing and dynamic atmosphere with creative map design to explore. Some groundbreaking explosions assist in making the gameplay pure fun. Along with the fast and smooth gameplay there are multiple breakable objects to keep the players occupied while exploring the map.
“As the release date approaches we are thrilled and excited for our first get-together with our players,” said Atanas Atanasov, CEO of Masthead Studios. With the start of the first wave of closed beta tests the team encourages feedback from players to point out what they like and what needs to be adjusted. “The opinion of our players is highly anticipated and important to us for determining the future developments in Guns and Robots.”
Most of the action in the game will be provided by the cartoon tinheads that each player will have to build from scratch in their garage. The real robotic war begins after players assemble their equipment and enter the arena. The strategic element of combining the modules must be approached with a bulletproof logic in order to survive the death match in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- Chaos Heroes Online: New MOBA releasing this Fall
- Turn the tide, win the battle, survive the war! Free-to-play online games publisher Aeria Games today announced Chaos Heroes Online, a new act...
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.