Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Ra and Pals (Egyptian Midrange)
- With the impending arrival of Hand of the Gods to its fully released status, I thought I'd try a new, fun HOTG deck!
- Requiem Review
- With its unique ‘horror’ atmosphere and top notch graphics, Requiem is worth the download if you’re looking for something a bit differe...
- MARVEL Future Fight Recruits Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- MARVEL Future Fight has released the newest update featuring brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.