Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ announces alpha
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will begin alpha testing on March 14.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Now Offering Referral Program
- Players of FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, both new and veteran, will have an opportunity to receive exclusive new items through the ...
- Netmarble Unveils Guardians of the Galaxy Update for Marvel Future Fight
- The update will see the introduction of new heroes and villains, a new mission stage as well as additional in-game features.