Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...
- Gamigo Announces a Host of Halloween Events
- The gamigo group announced that several of their games are getting spooky over the course of the Halloween season!