Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Dragon Age Mobile Review
- Lately, we’ve been seeing a trend wherein companies get their selling franchises and port it off through various spin-offs in different cons...
- Castle Clash - New World Update Available
- I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous stra...
- Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade Coming to North America
- DeNA and Square Enix have announced that after its success in Japan, Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade will be coming to mobile phone users in No...