Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innogames Announces Elvenar: a Fantasy Strategy City-Building MMO
- InnoGames offers players the chance to explore an exotic fantasy world with their new city-builder game: Elvenar - The latest, strategy-MMO ti...
- League of Angels: New Cosplay and Summer events
- The new Hang Ten costume also gives players a cool look for summer and also gives them powerful bonuses to key attributes
- Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
- Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime!