Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks: New Name + New Update
- Warlocks, the 2D action RPG was selling better than AAA titles during its first sales week
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is Now Live
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion from GameSamba is officially live, after a successful Open Beta weeks before launch.
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
- Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new...