Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Brigade Launches Chapter One Expansion
- The first chapter rings in the arrival of pirate mercenaries and an expansive new set of stages for each Hero to lead their party through to v...
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...
- Fishing Hero Open Beta Testing Begins July 11
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today an Open Beta Test of its MMO online fishing title, “Fishing Her...