Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: New Tanks and Map Available
- This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map
- Detective Conan Mobile Game Announced for Global Release
- Detective Conan Runner: Race to the Truth is a horizontal runner game based on the anime series "Detective Conan".
- RIFT: Update 2.7 "Binding of Blood" Now Available
- Harness the power of four new Souls in RIFT 2.7, an update full of new and returning World Events, UI upgrades, and binding battles against Ma...