Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...
- Ragnarok Online 2 Beta Weekend Events Revealed
- WarpPortal today is announcing an exciting line-up of events to celebrate the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ra...
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...