H1Z1 on PS4 Announces Season 3 and ‘Beyond Royale’ Expansion
H1Z1: Battle Royale for Playstation 4 is going Beyond Royale in their Season 3 update, which arrives on February 21st. This is a free expansion, and it comes with two all-new game modes, Ranked Leaderboards, and a new 100-tier Battle Pass. This is in addition to other gameplay improvements and features, which come int his update. These include attendance rewards, redesigned lobbies, an update to the Front-End UI, and exclusive challenges available to players who unlock all 100 tiers of the Battle Pass.
Season 3 Highlights:
- FFA Deathmatch: This new game mode blends H1Z1’s unique brand of fast-paced action and massive-scale combat into an epic free-for-all experience. Fifty players drop into a tight combat zone with instant respawn and a rotating arsenal of weaponry, aiming to reach 25 kills before the timer runs out.
- Ranked Leaderboards: Season 3 introduces a new ranking system to go along with seasonal leaderboards for each of the core battle royale game modes (Solos, Duos, and Fives). Ranks are broadly categorized across six tiers (Bronze to Master), while leaderboards will also track kills, matches played, and other statistics. All rankings will reset at the end of Season 3.
- Training Grounds: Vets and newcomers alike can hone their skills and experiment with new loadouts in this new training mode. Master the range and recoil of each weapon and throwable before jumping into competitive ranked modes.
- Season 3 Battle Pass: Featuring 100 reward tiers and more than 200 new cosmetic items (including new item types and nine full outfits), Season 3 introduces the largest H1Z1 Battle Pass yet! As with previous seasons, PlayStation Plus subscribers get an additional reward track where they can unlock exclusive rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
- Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date.
- Pokemon GO Mobile Review
- The basic premise of Pokemon Go is that you are a trainer and must travel far and wide to collect Pokemon.
- Ecol Tactics Enters Commercial Launch
- Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today launches its first global browser title, Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based strategy game mo...