H1Z1: King of the Kill
H1Z1: King of the Kill is a fast-paced multiplayer shooter being developed by Daybreak Games for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Originally starting out as a special game mode within the original H1Z1, King of the Kill quickly gained popularity as a community favorite game mode and as such has been assigned its own dedicated resources so that it can become even more. H1Z1: King of the Kill will feature its very own multiplayer game modes, like Battle Royal, where players will compete against one another in large-scale PvP battles. At the end of matches rewards will be doled out to players, leaving them with some exciting loot and the newly acquired envy of others.
In the Battle Royal game mode, players will be able to parachute into the battleground with up to 170 other players, instantly needing to be on the look out for supplies that they can use in their victory strategy. Prove that you’re the ultimate survivor by being the last man standing! Team-oriented versions of Battle Royal are also supported and will let you fight alongside friends for a glimpse of survival.
Remember, dying is for losers!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Massive number of players in each battleground.
- +Worthwhile crafting system.
- +Dynamic weather.
- -Dated gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: H1Z1: King of the Kill will feature its very own multiplayer game modes, like Battle Royal, where players will compete against one another in large-scale PvP battles. At the end of matches rewards will be doled out to players, leaving them with some exciting loot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Celebrates 6th Anniversary With Robotic Infantry Units
- Daybreak Games revealed their new robotic infantry line, the "Nanite Systems Operatives" on a recent livestream.
- Erectus the Game Closed Beta Announced
- Maata Games is proud to announce the Closed Beta release of their free-to-play strategy based empire builder MMO, Erectus the Game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...