H1Z1: Battle Royale (PS4) Free ‘Beyond Royale’ Expansion is Now Live
H1Z1: Battle Royale on PS4 is proud to release their latest update, Beyond Royale as a Free Expansion for all players. This new 50-player Free-For-All Deathmatch is live, as are the ranked leaderboards and a new 100-tier Battle Pass also come with this update. In Beyond Royale players can also practice on the Training Grounds, and test the range/recoil of every weapon in the game. Lobbies and the UI have also been updated, and there are 50 days worth of log-in rewards, which includes XP, currency and exclusive skins simply for logging in. Along with weapons, clothing, and vehicle cosmetics, Season 3 Battle Pass introduces nameplates, backgrounds, and character icons for max customization. For the first time, players can also earn up to 1290 Crowns by leveling up their Premium Battle Pass – more than the 1000 Crown price of admission.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...
- Gamer Sensei teams up with H2K Gaming
- Gamer Sensei, whom we recently worked together with, are now going to be partnering with the EU LCS team H2K for tutoring/coaching!