H1Z1: Battle Royale (PS4) Free ‘Beyond Royale’ Expansion is Now Live
H1Z1: Battle Royale on PS4 is proud to release their latest update, Beyond Royale as a Free Expansion for all players. This new 50-player Free-For-All Deathmatch is live, as are the ranked leaderboards and a new 100-tier Battle Pass also come with this update. In Beyond Royale players can also practice on the Training Grounds, and test the range/recoil of every weapon in the game. Lobbies and the UI have also been updated, and there are 50 days worth of log-in rewards, which includes XP, currency and exclusive skins simply for logging in. Along with weapons, clothing, and vehicle cosmetics, Season 3 Battle Pass introduces nameplates, backgrounds, and character icons for max customization. For the first time, players can also earn up to 1290 Crowns by leveling up their Premium Battle Pass – more than the 1000 Crown price of admission.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Formula Fusion Reveals Summer Progress Status
- Formula Fusion will be introducing multiplayer this summer.
- Chaos Reborn Early Preview
- Before I get too far into the article, I want to make it clear that the version of Chaos Reborn I've gotten to play is a very early itera...
- Dying Light: New Humans Vs. Zombies Mode Revealed
- Today Techland released a new gameplay trailer for Dying Light to showcase the asymmetric multiplayer aspect of the game. Featuring a game-cha...