Daybreak Games Introduces H1Z1 Battle Pass Season 2 on PS4
Daybreak Games announced the launch of their Season 2 H1Z1 Battle Pass for the PS4. It features 75 Tiers and is available for purchase in-game and in the Playstation Store. This is up from the 30 tiers in Season 1 and is available for 750 Crowns in-game. There’s also a special Playstation STore bundle that includes the Premium Battle Pass and the exclusive Skull Ops outfit. The Premium Battle Pass package is also available that unlocks the first 25 years at a discount. The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes 4 new outfits, a host of new weapon skins, and a few new reward types. There will be Free, Premium, and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass. You will be able to unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass with Crowns starting from the beginning of Season 2.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Eliminates Player Versus Player Content
- Mark Kern revealed today that all PVP content in Firefall is being suspended until the development team can make it more appealing.
- Black Gold Online Devs Talk Faction Inspiration
- Snail Games has released a new developer diary zeroing in on the artistic styles and clashing worlds that define their upcoming Steampunk Fant...
- Tribes at War Closed Beta Begins in Indonesia and the Philippines
- 37Games has announced that its mobile MMORTS, Tribes at War, is entering closed beta in Indonesia and the Philippines, with a global release t