Daybreak Games Introduces H1Z1 Battle Pass Season 2 on PS4
Daybreak Games announced the launch of their Season 2 H1Z1 Battle Pass for the PS4. It features 75 Tiers and is available for purchase in-game and in the Playstation Store. This is up from the 30 tiers in Season 1 and is available for 750 Crowns in-game. There’s also a special Playstation STore bundle that includes the Premium Battle Pass and the exclusive Skull Ops outfit. The Premium Battle Pass package is also available that unlocks the first 25 years at a discount. The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes 4 new outfits, a host of new weapon skins, and a few new reward types. There will be Free, Premium, and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass. You will be able to unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass with Crowns starting from the beginning of Season 2.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Madness Online Opens Up Third Public Play Session
- Nom Nom Games announces the third public alpha play session for Monster Madness Online.
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...
- Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
- Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Clos...