Neverwinter’s Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter. January 9th, 2018 is the date for this Swords of Chult update which features a new endgame Skirmish, a heap of PVP changes, inventory improvements and more for the MMO set in the Forgotten Realms universe. A five-player skirmish, “The Merchant Prince’s Folly,” gives end-game adventurers dynamic new content to experience with multiple enemy, location and daytime combination possibilities leading to new rewards. Additionally, all competitive adventurers can now test their mettle in revamped PvP, which a permanent solo queue, a rework of the Tenacity stat and adjustments to armor penetration/control effects. There will be new pvp gear to earn as well. There are also quality-of-life improvements to be added to the refinement system, dungeon queues and campaign progression for alts, offering an altogether better experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- VALOFE Opens New Platform, 'VFUN'
- VFUN is an improved version of the games platform by Valofe and is slated to go live on March 14th, 2019.
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 7.4
- Wargaming.net has announced the launch of Update 7.4 for World of Tanks.
- Hirez Roundup #7
- Today we're mostly just going to talk about Patch Notes for SMITE and Paladins, and what they really mean.