Neverwinter’s Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter. January 9th, 2018 is the date for this Swords of Chult update which features a new endgame Skirmish, a heap of PVP changes, inventory improvements and more for the MMO set in the Forgotten Realms universe. A five-player skirmish, “The Merchant Prince’s Folly,” gives end-game adventurers dynamic new content to experience with multiple enemy, location and daytime combination possibilities leading to new rewards. Additionally, all competitive adventurers can now test their mettle in revamped PvP, which a permanent solo queue, a rework of the Tenacity stat and adjustments to armor penetration/control effects. There will be new pvp gear to earn as well. There are also quality-of-life improvements to be added to the refinement system, dungeon queues and campaign progression for alts, offering an altogether better experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic Introduces The Swordsman and Mage
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Swordsman and Mage classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a classic ...
- Pockie Pirates Adds One Piece Inspired Update
- NGame has launched a brand new update to Pockie Pirates today, adding a lot of One Piece influence to the game.
- War Thunder Naval Battles Unleash the Soviet Army
- They are the third nation to be represented in the game's naval battles, they will arrive with 23 reconstructed ships.