37Games Globally Launches A Mobile Strategy Game, Lords of Conquest
37Games launched a feature-rich strategy game on Google Play and the Apple Store, Lords of Conquest. Visually appealing and with a variety of civilizations to pick from (Europa, Arabia, Slavia, Asia) are complete with mythical heroes and stories to accompany them. Odysseus represents Europa, to ease you into the task of managing a city, and he’ll guide you through the ins-and-outs of the game. Resources come in a variety of ways, from leveling up, defeating enemies, quests and other ways to top-up/purchase if that’s your desire. Warbands is a feature that lets players team up and become an unstoppable force. You will need to call your Warband allies if you plan to take on the large PVE cities and camps that are dotted around the map. The factions all have their own style and technological advantages, giving a large amount of variety, so players can find what works for them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- Sandboxr & Hi-Rez Studios Partner to Bring 3D Printing & NFC to SMITE
- Sandboxr, Inc., partnered with Hi-Rez Studios, Inc., brought the first 3D printed and NFC offering to their ever-increasing fan base for the 2...
- SMITE God in Review: Fafnir
- SMITE has released another God! This time it’s Norse, but they aren’t a heroic character like Thor.