TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
En Masse Entertainment is preparing to launch a new kind of event for their MMORPG: TERA
The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the real world. En Masse Entertainment has created a parody of a Kickstarter fundraiser page, but instead of asking players for donations to fund a project, the “BAM Killer” project asks players to help by killing BAMs in TERA: Rising. The project’s page below is linked to the TERA: Rising servers and will track community progress offering some fantastic in-game rewards for players as they band together to fight this new BAM threat.
You can find out more about En Masse Entertainment’s BAM Killer project here with additional details about this 21-day event and prizes in store for players: http://tera.enmasse.com/bam-
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Releases Today
- Fire & Blood allows players to engage in the next evolution of dragon growth, while traveling across an all-new interactive map.
- Goliath Summertime Gnarkness DLC Available Today
- Goliath: Summertime Gnarkness is now available for free to everyone who already owns Goliath.
- Blockstorm gets Mecha-bulous
- A new update will feature a brand new weapon which is very different from any other you have seen in Blockstorm so far!