Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
Today, Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons will launch on August 14, 2014. Tyranny of Dragons is the fourth module for the widely-acclaimed free-to-play action MMORPG Neverwinter, set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast, and is featured as the premier Tyranny of Dragons interactive digital experience.
The Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe is beloved by tabletop players everywhere, and Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons will provide players with a compelling and vibrant Dungeons & Dragons experience, bridging characters and narrative between the MMO and tabletop game through the Tyranny of Dragons storyline.
“This is a pivotal year for Dungeons & Dragons and we are thrilled to have Perfect World and Cryptic on board to make Neverwinter a key part of the D&D experience as we transition to the future,” said Nathan Stewart, Dungeons & Dragons Brand Director. “The new Tyranny of Dragons module is just the beginning of us bringing our new serialized entertainment to the fans of both tabletop and digital games.”
Currently on its third module, Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale, Neverwinter has grown its playerbase and continues to create authentic D&D narratives and gameplay experiences since its launch in Summer 2013, and continues to grow with the Dungeons & Dragons franchise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Saga: Chapter III Available Now
- Naruto Saga announces the launch of its Chapter III update, introducing new faction war events, transformations, and more.
- Dawn breaks in Ether Saga Odyssey
- Break of Dawn, the latest expansion for Ether Saga Online, has just released.
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.