Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Enters Pre-Alpha
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an MMO presently in development by Visionary Realms and EverQuest co-creator Brad McQuaid. Their goal is to rekindle the socially charged gameplay that feels forgotten in modern MMOs. After months of development, they are welcoming in hundreds of playtesters and fans and offer some details on their website concerning Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Their development blog, found below, shows off a summary of progress thus far, and a variety of new concept art. Players invited to the Pre-Alpha that starts this week had previously purchased a pre-launch package entitled “Originator Package”, which is still available at this link, but it will no longer include Pre-Alpha Access after December 20th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RoboManiac Releases New Update, 1.3: Underground
- Don Esteban's criminal organization has been revived, and with this in mind, RoboManiac releases Update 1.3: Underground!
- Webzen Announces Update Plans For Archlord And Soul Of The Ultimate Nation
- New updates are in the works for both Archlord and Soul of the Ultimate Nation.
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...