Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Enters Pre-Alpha
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an MMO presently in development by Visionary Realms and EverQuest co-creator Brad McQuaid. Their goal is to rekindle the socially charged gameplay that feels forgotten in modern MMOs. After months of development, they are welcoming in hundreds of playtesters and fans and offer some details on their website concerning Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Their development blog, found below, shows off a summary of progress thus far, and a variety of new concept art. Players invited to the Pre-Alpha that starts this week had previously purchased a pre-launch package entitled “Originator Package”, which is still available at this link, but it will no longer include Pre-Alpha Access after December 20th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: CBT Coming Soon
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has announced the release date for their next title: Knight’s Fable. Set to launch on...
- World of Tanks Memorial Day Weekend Event Begins
- This Memorial Day Weekend, World of Tanks is ready to remember those who have served with an extended event offering special bonuses, sales, a...
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.