Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Enters Pre-Alpha
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an MMO presently in development by Visionary Realms and EverQuest co-creator Brad McQuaid. Their goal is to rekindle the socially charged gameplay that feels forgotten in modern MMOs. After months of development, they are welcoming in hundreds of playtesters and fans and offer some details on their website concerning Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Their development blog, found below, shows off a summary of progress thus far, and a variety of new concept art. Players invited to the Pre-Alpha that starts this week had previously purchased a pre-launch package entitled “Originator Package”, which is still available at this link, but it will no longer include Pre-Alpha Access after December 20th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle for the Throne Review
- Battle for the Throne takes fairly common strategy MMO elements and contorts them into new forms.
- Spacelords Now Offers Full Crossplay
- Spacelords, formerly Raiders of the Broken Planet is proud to say they are one of the first Full Crossplay games.
- Nexon's Atlantica Online Adds Massive New Australia Update
- Nexon’s strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica, has just updated the game with a massive new addition – the Australia update.