Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Enters Pre-Alpha
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an MMO presently in development by Visionary Realms and EverQuest co-creator Brad McQuaid. Their goal is to rekindle the socially charged gameplay that feels forgotten in modern MMOs. After months of development, they are welcoming in hundreds of playtesters and fans and offer some details on their website concerning Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Their development blog, found below, shows off a summary of progress thus far, and a variety of new concept art. Players invited to the Pre-Alpha that starts this week had previously purchased a pre-launch package entitled “Originator Package”, which is still available at this link, but it will no longer include Pre-Alpha Access after December 20th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Open Beta set for May 8th
- NCSOFT and Carbine are pleased to announce the launch of the Open Beta starting on Thursday, 8th May through 18th May. The Open Beta period ru...
- Black Gold Online Offers First Race Reveal for Industrial Buvants
- Following last week’s sudden reveal of Black Gold Online’s unique F2P business model, it seems Snail Games is ready to start getting serio...
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 3,000,000 Players
- Firefly Studios boasts of Stronghold Kingdom's incredible success as a free to play MMORTS.