SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
Hi-Rez Studios has announced and launched the latest patch for their MOBA, SMITE. The patch introduces the new Egyptian God Osiris, Broken God of the Afterlife. Osiris is a melee warrior with tethering abilities and the ability to prevent healing and deal damage in a single blow.
The new Siege mode is also now available in beta testing. This mode is a two lane, conquest-style 5v5 map with a Mayan theme. Teams earn points during combat to spawn friendly Siege Weapons, which are tougher and more powerful units that may also be freely teleported to from the battlefield.
A new league system is also in place, implementing many community requested and expected changes, including the introduction of Tribute and a new season structure. You can find out more on all these changes in the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...
- Endless Space 2 Steam Early Access this September
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Early Access on Steam in September 2016.
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...