SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
Hi-Rez Studios has announced and launched the latest patch for their MOBA, SMITE. The patch introduces the new Egyptian God Osiris, Broken God of the Afterlife. Osiris is a melee warrior with tethering abilities and the ability to prevent healing and deal damage in a single blow.
The new Siege mode is also now available in beta testing. This mode is a two lane, conquest-style 5v5 map with a Mayan theme. Teams earn points during combat to spawn friendly Siege Weapons, which are tougher and more powerful units that may also be freely teleported to from the battlefield.
A new league system is also in place, implementing many community requested and expected changes, including the introduction of Tribute and a new season structure. You can find out more on all these changes in the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online - Interview with Developers Concerning Dungeons
- We recently had an opportunity to sit down with the Astellia Online developers to talk about their dungeons.
- Guardians of Ember Adds New Content With Early Arrival of Act 6 Beta
- New content is coming early to Guardians of Ember today, with the beta release of Act 6. Ten new desert landscapes await players.
- League of Legends: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade Champion Spotlight
- Aatrox belongs to the ancient race known as the Darkin and his combination of mobility and survivability should suit those with an aggressive ...