Neverwinter’s ‘Lost City of Omu’ Module Comes to Console in April
The secrets of Chult’s Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak’s death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu. It comes to console on April 24th, and the latest update to the free-to-play MMORPG takes us to the jungles of Chult, conquered ages ago by the lich Acererak. Omu comes to life again with a new adventure zone, Monster Hunts, Heroic Encounters, an Endgame Trial, smoothed out the level progression from 60-70 and an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign. This and much more awaits players who return to the Forgotten Realms for this exciting storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden - Rixty Cards Available; New update coming soon
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has announced their teaming up with the payment service provider Rixty to launch ...
- League of Angels: New Features for May
- New features for League of Angels in May bring players a new angel, a new mount, and a new costume! Players participating in the Cross-server ...
- Game of Dice Mobile Review
- As part of one of the many players (about 12) of the league, you will be participating in a 34-tile board battle against two opponents.