Neverwinter’s ‘Lost City of Omu’ Module Comes to Console in April
The secrets of Chult’s Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak’s death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu. It comes to console on April 24th, and the latest update to the free-to-play MMORPG takes us to the jungles of Chult, conquered ages ago by the lich Acererak. Omu comes to life again with a new adventure zone, Monster Hunts, Heroic Encounters, an Endgame Trial, smoothed out the level progression from 60-70 and an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign. This and much more awaits players who return to the Forgotten Realms for this exciting storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Breaks Ground August 16
- Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder will launch on PC August 16 and on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date.
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Press Beta Preview
- In July the whole game is going to get a big overhaul, increasing the amount of Arcs to ten instead of just four.
- Battleplans Now Available On App Store
- Battleplans is available now to download for free from the App Store.