Neverwinter’s ‘Lost City of Omu’ Module Comes to Console in April
The secrets of Chult’s Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak’s death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu. It comes to console on April 24th, and the latest update to the free-to-play MMORPG takes us to the jungles of Chult, conquered ages ago by the lich Acererak. Omu comes to life again with a new adventure zone, Monster Hunts, Heroic Encounters, an Endgame Trial, smoothed out the level progression from 60-70 and an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign. This and much more awaits players who return to the Forgotten Realms for this exciting storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Tanks Launches Update 7.4
- Wargaming has launched its latest update, 7.4, for World of Tanks.
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Raids Beta Announced
- ArenaNet announces Raids beta, Druid elite specialization, and more at TwitchCon.