Neverwinter’s ‘Lost City of Omu’ Module Comes to Console in April
The secrets of Chult’s Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak’s death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu. It comes to console on April 24th, and the latest update to the free-to-play MMORPG takes us to the jungles of Chult, conquered ages ago by the lich Acererak. Omu comes to life again with a new adventure zone, Monster Hunts, Heroic Encounters, an Endgame Trial, smoothed out the level progression from 60-70 and an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign. This and much more awaits players who return to the Forgotten Realms for this exciting storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Now Available
- This brand new season marks the debut of a revamped Cardassian mission series and two new featured episodes.
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...