Neverwinter’s ‘Lost City of Omu’ Module Comes to Console in April
The secrets of Chult’s Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak’s death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu. It comes to console on April 24th, and the latest update to the free-to-play MMORPG takes us to the jungles of Chult, conquered ages ago by the lich Acererak. Omu comes to life again with a new adventure zone, Monster Hunts, Heroic Encounters, an Endgame Trial, smoothed out the level progression from 60-70 and an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign. This and much more awaits players who return to the Forgotten Realms for this exciting storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Rune: New casual MOBA coming soon
- MijiKai Game Studio has recently presented Heroes of Rune, an epic new casual Multiplayer RPG, MOBA style game coming soon. Heroes of Rune was...
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.