MapleStory Blitz Receives its First Major Content Update
MapleStory Blitz is receiving its first major content update today for the iOS/Android CCG: Zakum’s Altar. Going live in select regions, Zakum’s Altar will unveil several new features to the game. 36 Unique cards are being added to the game, found in the Zakum’s Altar card pack, with all the original cards. The perilous Zakum’s Altar dungeon will also open for players to challenge. PVE auto-battle comes to the game to allow players to seamlessly jump into PVE, and the Ranked Season has been shortened from one month down to two weeks. Helpful battle guides have also been added to help recommend which cards to use in specific situations as well as a host of balance adjustments, new quests, and unique events.
Zakum’s Altar update is available to MapleStory Blitz players in select regions in Southeast Asia and Oceania, such as Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, New Zealand, Papua, New Guinea, Malaysia, Philippine and Australia.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend: Rising Empire from NetEase Launches in October
- NetEase announced today that their simulation/strategy title, Legend: Rising Empire hits Europe, North America, and Oceania in October.
- Supercell Acquired by Tencent
- Today, Supercell confirmed the news that it is being acquired by Tencent.
- Puzzle & Dragons' Exclusive North American Power Rangers Collab Begins
- GungHo Online Entertainment is offering up something exclusive, for the first time in North America.