Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
Today Tribes: Ascend released a new update which introduced a new map and several community inspired changes. Some changes include:
- Hellfire is now available to play for CTF and Blitz and has been added to all appropriate server map rotations.
- Votekick percentage increased to 45%, up from 35%
- Ammo pickups now yield the same 400 hp heal on all armor types when picked up.
- All rapid fire weapons have had RNG based spread completed removed in favor for precise shots based on player skill only.
- Vehicle ejection speeds have been increased.
For more info, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fyI40-vnxbnTobR-WXO8u5NVT45B5N3aWjFuAf1CWw/pub
Articles You May Enjoy
- GAMEVIL Launches Hybrid RPG Elune Saga on App Store and Google Play
- GAMEVIL has announced the worldwide launch of Elune Saga, a hybrid RPG with trading card game elements, on App Store and Google Play.
- Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
- After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.