Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
Today Tribes: Ascend released a new update which introduced a new map and several community inspired changes. Some changes include:
- Hellfire is now available to play for CTF and Blitz and has been added to all appropriate server map rotations.
- Votekick percentage increased to 45%, up from 35%
- Ammo pickups now yield the same 400 hp heal on all armor types when picked up.
- All rapid fire weapons have had RNG based spread completed removed in favor for precise shots based on player skill only.
- Vehicle ejection speeds have been increased.
For more info, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fyI40-vnxbnTobR-WXO8u5NVT45B5N3aWjFuAf1CWw/pub
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers: Forged to Fight - Scorponok Joins the Fight
- One of Megatron's most loyal soldiers has arrived in Transformers: Forged to Fight, the mighty Scorponok.
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.
- SkySaga: Infinite Isles has ceased development
- Sad news for all SkySaga fans: It will be officially halting all development as of this moment.