Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content featuring new dungeons and zones in the coastal region of Labato Fjord. From the pirate infested Drunkard’s Cove to Skull Rock, where the ruthless Captain Simeon Sharptooth resides, players face a variety of new enemies and will ultimately arrive at the Royal Cemetery. But this is no sanctuary at all, it is, in fact, overrun with the undead, where only the most skillful will survive.
New additions include:
- Nine new regions to explore and sixteen new dungeons to master
- Fifty-nine new quests
- New items and crafting recipes
- Level cap rises to 58
- A lot of bug fixing
- Updated German and English localisation
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Saga Open Beta Goes Live Tomorrow
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is thrilled to announce that the open beta test for new free-to-play action MMORPG, Sword Saga, is a...
- Diaspora Review
- Terris reviews Diaspora: Mass Exodus, a revived space trading MMO available on Steam.