Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content featuring new dungeons and zones in the coastal region of Labato Fjord. From the pirate infested Drunkard’s Cove to Skull Rock, where the ruthless Captain Simeon Sharptooth resides, players face a variety of new enemies and will ultimately arrive at the Royal Cemetery. But this is no sanctuary at all, it is, in fact, overrun with the undead, where only the most skillful will survive.
New additions include:
- Nine new regions to explore and sixteen new dungeons to master
- Fifty-nine new quests
- New items and crafting recipes
- Level cap rises to 58
- A lot of bug fixing
- Updated German and English localisation
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.