Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content featuring new dungeons and zones in the coastal region of Labato Fjord. From the pirate infested Drunkard’s Cove to Skull Rock, where the ruthless Captain Simeon Sharptooth resides, players face a variety of new enemies and will ultimately arrive at the Royal Cemetery. But this is no sanctuary at all, it is, in fact, overrun with the undead, where only the most skillful will survive.
New additions include:
- Nine new regions to explore and sixteen new dungeons to master
- Fifty-nine new quests
- New items and crafting recipes
- Level cap rises to 58
- A lot of bug fixing
- Updated German and English localisation
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III Gets Ready for Major Updates
- With the first anniversary in the rearview, it's time for League of Angels III to look towards updates coming in September.
- Digimon Masters Goes A-Hunting!
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today unleashes a hot new hunt for exciting treasure in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Mas...
- Goliath Launches on Kickstarter
- Independent videogame developer Whalebox Studios today announced the launch of the Kickstarter funding campaign for Goliath.