Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content featuring new dungeons and zones in the coastal region of Labato Fjord. From the pirate infested Drunkard’s Cove to Skull Rock, where the ruthless Captain Simeon Sharptooth resides, players face a variety of new enemies and will ultimately arrive at the Royal Cemetery. But this is no sanctuary at all, it is, in fact, overrun with the undead, where only the most skillful will survive.
New additions include:
- Nine new regions to explore and sixteen new dungeons to master
- Fifty-nine new quests
- New items and crafting recipes
- Level cap rises to 58
- A lot of bug fixing
- Updated German and English localisation
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Steam Lunar Sales and PVP Server Available
- The Steam Lunar Sale kicks off today, and Black Desert Online is featuring a 50% off discount on the main game as well as DLC Packages.
- Wizards of the Coast settles with Cryptozoic and Hex
- The parties have entered into a settlement agreement and license with undisclosed terms.