Dying Light Developer Tools Released
Today Dying Light just got infinitely bigger as Techland released free Developer Tools for its award-winning action survival game. All PC players can now take on the role of game designers and build their own quarantine zones. The Dying Light Developer Tools allow for the creation of brand-new maps, custom stories, and insane scenarios limited only by the imagination of the author. All content created with the Developer Tools can then be shared and downloaded via the Steam Workshop platform.
To give all beginner game designers a helping hand, Techland prepared a six-part video guide that explains the basic ins and outs of the Developer Tools. To showcase more advanced capabilities of the editor, additional in-depth tutorial videos will be released soon.
Techland plans to regularly expand and update the Developer Tools with new features, assets and functionalities so all users are encouraged to share their feedback and suggestions at the official Dying Light forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sacred 3 Gears up for Glory on August 5: Pre-Order Now Available
- Deep Silver announces the release date and pre-order details for Sacred 3.
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.