Guardians of Ember
Guardians of Ember is an action packed hack-and-slash MMORPG inspired by the classics of the ARPG genre. Dive into a mythical and mysterious dark fantasy world and bring peace back to a war-torn land. Although ravaged, there is beauty and adventure to be found across 60+ dungeons, just as many regions, and plenty of side tasks like fishing and mining to take your mind of things.
As you start your adventure you can pick from 6 distinct classes (Knight, Dark Knight, Ranger, Engineer, Priest, and Mage) then pick a second class a little later on. All of these different classes, hundreds of skills, several races, and craftable/enchantable gear, ensure every player can optimize as they please.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Runewaker
- Publisher: InselGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Reminiscent of Classics Like Diablo 2
- +Loads of Ways to Play
- +Many Locations to Explore
- -Performance Issues
- -Fairly Bland and Straightforward
- -Lots of Grinding
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Newer
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4G+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or Radeon HD 4850+
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie DLC Available Soon
- Veteran video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that the all new gruesome zombie-filled DLC Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal ...
- Cosmic League Beta Impressions
- Improving on the available mecha options from the original game, Cosmic League makes the jump from four class types to six.
- Moonrise Early Impressions (Steam Early Access)
- Moonrise is available on Steam in its early access phases. There are plans to release the game for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.