Guardians of Ember
Guardians of Ember is an action packed hack-and-slash MMORPG inspired by the classics of the ARPG genre. Dive into a mythical and mysterious dark fantasy world and bring peace back to a war-torn land. Although ravaged, there is beauty and adventure to be found across 60+ dungeons, just as many regions, and plenty of side tasks like fishing and mining to take your mind of things.
As you start your adventure you can pick from 6 distinct classes (Knight, Dark Knight, Ranger, Engineer, Priest, and Mage) then pick a second class a little later on. All of these different classes, hundreds of skills, several races, and craftable/enchantable gear, ensure every player can optimize as they please.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Runewaker
- Publisher: Gameforge
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- +Reminiscent of Classics Like Diablo 2
- +In depth skill system
- -Slow progression
- -Player population too low
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Newer
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4G+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or Radeon HD 4850+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Guardians of Ember is an action packed hack-and-slash MMORPG inspired by the classics of the ARPG genre. Dive into a mythical and mysterious dark fantasy world and bring peace back to a war-torn land.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.
- League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
- Riot Games has opened up testing for the new Team Builder queue in League of Legends for North American players.