Guardians of Ember
Guardians of Ember is an action packed hack-and-slash MMORPG inspired by the classics of the ARPG genre. Dive into a mythical and mysterious dark fantasy world and bring peace back to a war-torn land. Although ravaged, there is beauty and adventure to be found across 60+ dungeons, just as many regions, and plenty of side tasks like fishing and mining to take your mind of things.
As you start your adventure you can pick from 6 distinct classes (Knight, Dark Knight, Ranger, Engineer, Priest, and Mage) then pick a second class a little later on. All of these different classes, hundreds of skills, several races, and craftable/enchantable gear, ensure every player can optimize as they please.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Runewaker
- Publisher: Gameforge
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- +Reminiscent of Classics Like Diablo 2
- +In depth skill system
- -Slow progression
- -Player population too low
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Newer
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4G+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or Radeon HD 4850+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Guardians of Ember is an action packed hack-and-slash MMORPG inspired by the classics of the ARPG genre. Dive into a mythical and mysterious dark fantasy world and bring peace back to a war-torn land.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...
- New Mobile MMORPG, Era of Arcania Coming Soon
- Era of Arcania is a unique mobile MMORPG experience that's coming to iOS and Android devices late in October 2017.
- EverEmber Online Rolls Out Massive Updates
- Over the last few weeks, EverEmber Online has offered quite a few updates, such as adding new areas, bosses.