E3 2015 Day 3 Recap Pt 1 – SW Battlefront, BattleCry, Bierzerkers, and Torchlight Mobile!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Co-Written by Tyler Wood (Zelus_Craft)
Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys in the gauntlet that is E3. If you’ve played your cards right, talked to the right people, and scouted every inch of the convention backrooms like some achievement junkie mapping an MMO, then you will realize your coverage is still woefully lacking, no matter how small your niche of gameplay is! That’s where the race against the clock hits in Day 3, and only the best teams will still have the motivation, stamina, and functioning equipment left to make dream coverage a reality. Now let me welcome you into my dream, as we recap the third and best day of our E3 2015 show in two parts!
Table of Contents
1. Bethesda – BattleCry
2. Shield Breaker Studios – Bierzerkers
3. Fedeen Games
A. Torchlight Mobile
B. Forsaken World Mobile
4. EA Digital Illusions CE – Star Wars Battlefront
5. Sights, Sounds, and Cosplay of E3 Day 3 Part 1
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...
- Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
- Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports.
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...