E3 2015 Day 3 Recap Pt 1 – SW Battlefront, BattleCry, Bierzerkers, and Torchlight Mobile!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Co-Written by Tyler Wood (Zelus_Craft)
Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys in the gauntlet that is E3. If you’ve played your cards right, talked to the right people, and scouted every inch of the convention backrooms like some achievement junkie mapping an MMO, then you will realize your coverage is still woefully lacking, no matter how small your niche of gameplay is! That’s where the race against the clock hits in Day 3, and only the best teams will still have the motivation, stamina, and functioning equipment left to make dream coverage a reality. Now let me welcome you into my dream, as we recap the third and best day of our E3 2015 show in two parts!
Table of Contents
1. Bethesda – BattleCry
2. Shield Breaker Studios – Bierzerkers
3. Fedeen Games
A. Torchlight Mobile
B. Forsaken World Mobile
4. EA Digital Illusions CE – Star Wars Battlefront
5. Sights, Sounds, and Cosplay of E3 Day 3 Part 1
Articles You May Enjoy
- Latest Broforce Bro Down Introduces New Enemies and More
- The newest Broforce Beta Backers newsletter reveals new content available in the game, added on April 7.
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...
- World of Tanks Blitz: Release Date Announced
- Wargaming today revealed the release date for the mobile free-to-play MMO action title World of Tanks Blitz. The game will go live worldwide o...