Barcode Football: New mobile F2P soccer now game available
Barcode Football Kick off your sports management career with Barcode Football! Developed by Cybird and published by PlayNext, Inc., the new mobile game allows you to build and strengthen your very own football team and compete against other teams from around the globe. Barcode Football is now available to download for free from the Apple App Store. Barcode Football allows managers to control every aspect of their team, down to formation, substitutions, and training exercises to increase the stats of individual players.
It also has the unique functionality of drafting new players into the game by scanning the barcodes found on everyday household items through the camera on your mobile device. With their teams set up, players can initiate matches against rival players’ teams from all over the world and watch the game unfold with 3D graphics. Successfully winning games will lead to a team advancing into progressively more elite leagues with tougher opponents. Daily tournaments and global cups also offer heightened competition and reward useful items, coveted new players, and of course, bragging rights.
“We are excited to bring Barcode Football to fans around the world at a time when the sport has never been more popular,” said JT Nguyen, COO of PlayNext. “Our developer Cybird has created an incredibly deep sports management game, the first of its kind to utilize the camera on a mobile device to interact with the real world.”
For more info, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/barcode-football-soccer-management/id878815641?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9: New ERTA class released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE ...
- Treasure Raiders Introduces New Game Mode for Android, iOS Version Coming Soon
- Last week, NetEase unveiled their latest title, Treasure Raiders, a treasure hunter+bullet hell on mobile.
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...