Luna Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More about the game check out our Luna Online Page.
Luna Online is a cute anime themed 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by GPotato. The game has over 40 playable classes, counting all the job advancements, a unique ‘farm’ system and an interesting match-making feature. The game places a strong emphasis on socialization, but still offers plenty of PvE content for players to enjoy as well as some PvP in special PK enabled maps. To learn more about Luna Online, check out the official MMOHuts Luna Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier. With these two noteworthy parent...
- Digimon Masters adds new Mercenary Digimon
- Today marks the arrival of new content in Digimon Masters Online, from a new trainer to new mercenary digimon.
- The Mandate Plots a Course For Gamescom 2015
- Perihelion Interactive has announced that it will be bringing its ground-breaking sci-fi RPG The Mandate to Gamescom, August 5-9 2015.