Path of Exile Launches in Taiwan with new features
In partnership with leading Asian publisher Garena Online, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile, today announced that the award-winning game is now available to gamers in Taiwan.
Launching with Traditional Chinese language support, Grinding Gear Games has high expectations for the Taiwanese version of Path of Exile and its rapidly growing community based on the huge participation in the region’s Closed Beta.
Grinding Gear Games plans to introduce several core, Taiwan-specific and Taiwan-inspired microtransactions to the Taiwanese version of Path of Exile, which include the exclusive Formosan Bear and Formosan Deer pets as well as Asian-inspired weapon skins. Additionally, all expansion content for Path of Exile will be made available to Taiwanese players, with the first two (Forsaken Masters and Sacrifice of the Vaal) planned for release later this year. Future improvements to the core game will also be implemented based on community feedback, such as item-trading enhancements, custom Challenge League properties, and a full PvP tournament system.
Retty Liu, CEO of Garena Taiwan & Head of Group Game Operations for Garena Online, said, “Working with Grinding Gear Games has been a real privilege as well as a pleasure, and we could not have asked for a better partner to bring this unique game to Taiwanese gamers. Path of Exile is an extremely polished product in all aspects, from its innovative gameplay to its immersive story and distinct art style, and we are very excited to be announcing the official launch of the Chinese version of Path of Exile today.”
For more info, visit www.pathofexile.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.
- Duelyst Winter Update: Frostfire Festival
- Bandai Namco and Counterplay Games have launched a holiday event for Duelyst in the form of the Frostfire Festival.
- Warhammer: Vermintide - Collector's Edition Contest
- Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony.