Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Ascendance Launches April 30
Ascendance, the second massive DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare (2014’s top-selling console video game in the world, according to the NPD Group and Gfk based on physical game unit sell-through), is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC on April 30. The definitive DLC package, with its four new thrilling maps, the formidable OHM, a 2-in-1 directed energy light machine gun/shotgun, the OHM Werewolf custom variant, and the all-new Exo Grapple ability and playlist delivering a faster way to reach strategic vantage points or a brutal secondary weapon to take down the competition, exclusively on Ascendance maps.
- • Perplex: Get vertical in Sydney as you fight to dominate this five-story modular apartment complex. Take the high ground or blast through the close-quarters interior in this small to medium sized map. Adapt your strategy mid-match when construction drones shift apartment modules, creating new routes and cover positions.
- • Site 244: A spacecraft has crash landed, spilling its mysterious cargo under the shadow of Mt. Rushmore, USA. This medium to large three-lane map allows for any style of gameplay, focusing combat through the space ship’s fuselage and around the debris-littered landscape. Use the map-based scorestreak to crack open an alien spore and instantly enhance your perks and exo abilities.
- • Climate: Fight your way through a futuristic man-made utopia in this lush, climate-controlled enclosure. In this small to medium sized circular map, land and water routes channel frenetic combat around the central island structure. Watch your step when the river water changes from an asset into a deadly bubbling obstacle.
- • Chop Shop: Think fast as you make your way through the black market exoskeleton industrial complex and engage in fast-paced shootouts in this medium sized, symmetrical map. Activate the map-based scorestreak to take control of an Advanced Repulsion Turret that radiates a deadly microwave EMP to help lock down key areas.
The exo zombies saga continues in the all-new episode, Infection, as the four Atlas employees, portrayed by the returning celebrity cast of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street) fight tooth and nail through undead zombie hordes. Located on the outskirts of an Atlas facility, the new exo zombies episode introduces a slew of never-before-seen undead masses, a robust arsenal of new traps and armaments and everyone’s favorite fast food joint, Burgertown.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Ascendance is also included in the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass*, where fans can get all four epic DLC Packs planned for the year, as part of the discounted bundle offered at a suggested retail price of $49.99 – a discount of $10 off the individual purchase of all four DLC Map Packs**. The Ascendance DLC Pack also includes the OHM 2-in-1 directed energy light machine gun/shotgun and the OHM Werewolf custom variant.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On
- Knight Age Details Updated Pupa System
- Joymax has revealed their December update for Knight Age will largely be focused on the Pupa system.
- Villagers & Heroes Address Cybersecurity Attack
- Mad Otter Games, developers of the multi-platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes released a statement regarding a recent cybersecurity attack.