World of Warplanes
World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming. The game takes place during the “Golden Age” of aviation, so all but the highest tier of planes is powered by a propeller. While not a hardcore flight simulator, it does have several of the features that made World of Tanks such a great game, including large battles and tech trees. While still having a lot of strategies involved, the game is a lot more action-based than World of Tanks, as you won’t be sitting still or hiding behind bushes. The arcade-like controls make it extremely easy to get into the game, and it can be played with a mouse and keyboard so there is no need for an expensive joystick to enjoy the experience.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows
- CPU: Intel Core i5, AMD Athlon X4/higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 660 or Radeon HD 6800/higher
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: World of Warplanes a free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pre-Registration for MapleStory M Coming Soon
- Originally launched in Korea, the mobile excitement of MapleStory, MapleStory M is getting ready for a global launch!
- SMITE God in Review: Fafnir
- SMITE has released another God! This time it’s Norse, but they aren’t a heroic character like Thor.