World of Tanks & World of Warplanes Soundtracks Available for Free
Wargaming today announced the release of the soundtracks for its MMO action games World of Tanks and World of Warplanes. Albums are available for the minimum price at iTunes Store and can be downloaded for free at World of Tanks and World of Warplanes official websites and Google Music.
“Music plays an important role in the overall experience of a video game, so a lot of effort was put into both soundtracks to ensure the highest quality of sound possible,” said World of Tanks Audio Director Sergey Phomin. “Having the opportunity to add the finishing touches of our soundtrack at the studio where music legends like the Beatles and P ink Floyd recorded their albums, was truly a one-of-a-kind experience.”
The World of Tanks soundtrack was mastered at the legendary Abbey Road Studios in London, and features 37 original tracks, with the newly revamped tracks to be added to the game client in Update 9.0. The World of Warplanes soundtrack currently features eight original songs with additional tracks under way.
You can download the soundtrack here: http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/music/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Military Shooter H-Hour: World's Elite Hits Early Access
- H-Hour: World’s Elite aims to revive the tactical military shooter, where teamwork and strategy are paramount to success.
- Dragonica Online launches on October 15th
- Produced for North America by THQ*ICE, Dragonica Online is scheduled for its official launch on October 15th, 2009.
- Dropzone First Impressions
- Dropzone basically removes Macro from the equation, and while there are still a bit of resource collection involved, games come down to Micro.