British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the Royal Air Force warbirds have taken to the skies in its highly anticipated World of Warplanes.
Version 0.5.3 introduces several branches of the British fighters and heavy fighters, including such renowned models as the Spitfire, Blenheim F., Skua, and Javelin. Furthermore, it adds a new advanced mouse control option and eleven gift and premium planes.
As World of Warplanes continues its Open Beta testing, new achievements and crew skills have been implemented to present virtual pilots with even more challenges. Two brand new maps-Fjords and Eastern Front-further add to the game’s variety of features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...
- Tribal Wars 2 Battle Tactics: Discipline makes all the difference
- InnoGames discusses battle tactics in the upcoming Tribal Wars 2.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Update 13 Press Preview
- The next phase in that story is the end of Volume 3, heralded by the famous march of the Ents against Isengard. The tower that once loomed opp...