British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the Royal Air Force warbirds have taken to the skies in its highly anticipated World of Warplanes.
Version 0.5.3 introduces several branches of the British fighters and heavy fighters, including such renowned models as the Spitfire, Blenheim F., Skua, and Javelin. Furthermore, it adds a new advanced mouse control option and eleven gift and premium planes.
As World of Warplanes continues its Open Beta testing, new achievements and crew skills have been implemented to present virtual pilots with even more challenges. Two brand new maps-Fjords and Eastern Front-further add to the game’s variety of features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
- 37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
- SMITE Reveals Cthulu Skin in New Patch
- Perhaps setting the standard for strangest skin addition yet, the God of Bees, Ah Muzen Cab, will now double as Cthulu with the newest epic sk...
- Project CARS: RE-SCHEDULED for March 2015
- Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today announced they will be moving the release of Project CARS for the PlayStation 4...