World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It’s the biggest since the game’s release, with core gameplay changes, a new mode, warplane types being completely revisited as well as their parameters, the highly-demanded Bomber class, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! World of Warplanes 2.0 promises to shake the landscape up with Conquest mode, where you go from dominating team deathmatch to achieving tactical superiority over a land divided into sectors. Personal skill plays a significantly smaller factor, and instead, coordiation and teamwork win the day. To emphasize the roles of various classes, each of them has been redefined to fulfill specific roles in combat, with highly distinguished advantages and disadvantages. Finally, the aircraft fleet welcomes Bombers, a long-awaited class that will have specific objectives in every battle. From overhauled graphics to game updates, you won’t want to miss out on World of Warplanes 2.0!
“We’re proud to share the results of the hard work our team has done,” said Andrew Zhugar, World of Warplanes Publishing Director. “Every enhancement, every change was implemented through tense discussions with our devoted community. It’s them who made it possible to prepare and launch Update 2.0.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Championships are Coming
- The ARK: Survival of the Fittest(ARK: SoTF) May Survivor League Championship matches take place from 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on Saturday, June 4
- Ironkill Launches Killer New User Experience and Content Update
- The comprehensive update introduces 12 new robots, huge event rewards and an intuitive player experience.