World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It’s the biggest since the game’s release, with core gameplay changes, a new mode, warplane types being completely revisited as well as their parameters, the highly-demanded Bomber class, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! World of Warplanes 2.0 promises to shake the landscape up with Conquest mode, where you go from dominating team deathmatch to achieving tactical superiority over a land divided into sectors. Personal skill plays a significantly smaller factor, and instead, coordiation and teamwork win the day. To emphasize the roles of various classes, each of them has been redefined to fulfill specific roles in combat, with highly distinguished advantages and disadvantages. Finally, the aircraft fleet welcomes Bombers, a long-awaited class that will have specific objectives in every battle. From overhauled graphics to game updates, you won’t want to miss out on World of Warplanes 2.0!
“We’re proud to share the results of the hard work our team has done,” said Andrew Zhugar, World of Warplanes Publishing Director. “Every enhancement, every change was implemented through tense discussions with our devoted community. It’s them who made it possible to prepare and launch Update 2.0.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches New Talisman Challenge Leagues
- Content Update 2.1.0 introduces Rigwald the Wolven King to the land of Wraeclast, along with the start of the new Talisman Challenge Leagues.
- Moon Hunters Early Beta Preview
- Which leads me to the most critical thing for me to point out: It is short. Very short.
- League of Angels II Introduces New Battle Pet, Incendrost
- A new battle pet is available in League of Angels II for a limited time as a part of the Single-Server Resource Tycoon Event.