World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It’s the biggest since the game’s release, with core gameplay changes, a new mode, warplane types being completely revisited as well as their parameters, the highly-demanded Bomber class, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! World of Warplanes 2.0 promises to shake the landscape up with Conquest mode, where you go from dominating team deathmatch to achieving tactical superiority over a land divided into sectors. Personal skill plays a significantly smaller factor, and instead, coordiation and teamwork win the day. To emphasize the roles of various classes, each of them has been redefined to fulfill specific roles in combat, with highly distinguished advantages and disadvantages. Finally, the aircraft fleet welcomes Bombers, a long-awaited class that will have specific objectives in every battle. From overhauled graphics to game updates, you won’t want to miss out on World of Warplanes 2.0!
“We’re proud to share the results of the hard work our team has done,” said Andrew Zhugar, World of Warplanes Publishing Director. “Every enhancement, every change was implemented through tense discussions with our devoted community. It’s them who made it possible to prepare and launch Update 2.0.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: More FAQ answered and over 90,000 registered
- GM Lesley just published her FAQ #4. Later this afternoon at 5PM, the CBT testers’ announcement will be made in the Nexon website. While wai...
- Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
- Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It's coming to Steam's Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, ...
- Rocket League Revenge Of The Battle Cars DLC Available Now
- The new DLC Pack "Revenge of the Battle-Cars" is available now on PlayStation™Network and Steam PC.