World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It’s the biggest since the game’s release, with core gameplay changes, a new mode, warplane types being completely revisited as well as their parameters, the highly-demanded Bomber class, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! World of Warplanes 2.0 promises to shake the landscape up with Conquest mode, where you go from dominating team deathmatch to achieving tactical superiority over a land divided into sectors. Personal skill plays a significantly smaller factor, and instead, coordiation and teamwork win the day. To emphasize the roles of various classes, each of them has been redefined to fulfill specific roles in combat, with highly distinguished advantages and disadvantages. Finally, the aircraft fleet welcomes Bombers, a long-awaited class that will have specific objectives in every battle. From overhauled graphics to game updates, you won’t want to miss out on World of Warplanes 2.0!
“We’re proud to share the results of the hard work our team has done,” said Andrew Zhugar, World of Warplanes Publishing Director. “Every enhancement, every change was implemented through tense discussions with our devoted community. It’s them who made it possible to prepare and launch Update 2.0.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinels of the Universe Now Available on Mobile
- Handelabra Games has announced the release of Sentinels of the Multiverse for iOS and Android.
- Kings and Legends gains Undead Pirates
- Blackbeard boards the enemy and fires his dual-pistols, the vampiric Mary Reade feeds on her victims, skeletal Klaus hurls his exploding-skull...
- TERA's Latest Twitch Prime Loot is Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment revealed today that their next Twitch Prime promotion has hit for TERA.