Wizard101 is a fantasy MMORPG providing a safe place for children to explore a vibrant universe filled with magic and wonder.
As an up and coming magician at Ravenwood Academy, you’ll need to stay on top of your studies while doing your part to fight evil forces and save Wizard City.
►Sorting Questionnaire: Take a quiz to determine what kind of magic suits you best.
►Ancient Texts: Collect the cards that will be your actions in fights.
►Mystic Arts: Engage in turn-based battles where you strategically cast spells from your hand.
►Think Quick: Keep combat in control by correctly timing when to use damage and when to use more utility-based tactics.
►Path Less Taken: Discover a variety of worlds which include dusty deserts, icy peaks, and thorny jungles.
►Friendly Companion: Capture and raise up magical pets.
►New Heights: Train up your level and equip powerful gear in an effort to defeat difficult bosses.
►Looking Abroad: Measure your skill against the world in the exciting PVP game modes.
►Homely: Choose, grow, and decorate a castle plus garden combo for both you and your pet to enjoy.
►First Line of Defense: Ensure your little one doesn’t run into foul language or other toxicity with an assortment of parental controls.
Fire: Whittle a foe’s HP down with these burning techniques.
Ice: Soak up damage and taunt enemies into attacking you instead of your friends.
Storm: Devastate the opposition with massive damage – assuming you land a hit that is.
Life: Heal other players and attack with pinpoint accuracy.
Myth: Summon helpful servants to do the battling for you.
Death: Chain spells together to hurt an enemy and heal yourself at the same time.
Balance: Does a little bit of everything, but masters nothing.
This is a free-to-play title with the option to purchase or pay a monthly subscription fee for additional content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Publisher: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Original theme and graphic style.
- +Quest driven gameplay.
- +Unique card battle system.
- -Limited free content, most areas require subscription.
- -Geared towards children, restrictive chat.
- -Slow, turn based combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: 1GHz Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: GeForce 2+
- HDD: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements: (MAC)
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) or newer
- CPU: Intel-based Macintosh system running Mac OS X
- RAM: 512MB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Wizard101 is a fantasy MMORPG providing a safe place for children to explore a vibrant universe filled with magic and wonder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.
- SMITE: Discordia God Review: The Fairest of Them All
- Part of me still feels like Eris would’ve been the better choice in SMITE, over Discordia. But there are far too many Greek Mages.
- What Makes Lawbreakers Special? Press Preview Event Recap
- The gameplay is what will really set it apart, though. Pricing aside, this game is fast-paced, intense, and gravity-defying action.