Villagers and Heroes
Villagers and Heroes is a F2P MMORPG developed by Mad Otter Games. Experience the thrill of battling unique monsters, the satisfaction of crafting powerful weapons and gear, and the pleasure of building lasting friendships in a friendly community.
Sandbox Gameplay: Players are free to make whatever choices they wish using a deep, but elegantly simple sandbox system.
Bounty hunting: Earn huge rewards for fighting bounty creatures, either by yourself or in a group.
Build a Home: Design and decorate your very own home and/or farm.
Questing: Enjoy over 1000 different quests.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mad Otter Games
- Publisher: Mad Otter Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fun social features
- +Player housing
- +Good storytelling
- -Lackluster combat
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, or XP
- CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 2.6GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with 512 MB of memory or more
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Villages and Heroes is a F2P MMORPG developed by Mad Otter Games. Experience the thrill of battling unique monsters, the satisfaction of crafting powerful weapons and gear, and the pleasure of building lasting friendships in a friendly community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Fate: Brand new F2P 5-on-5 arena battle game from Crytek
- Step into the shoes of legendary heroes from history and fantasy and lock horns in "Arena of Fate"; an action-packed online multipla...
- Runescape opens the gates to the competitive 'Dimension of the Damned'
- Runescape has officially opened the door to 'Dimension of the Damned', a new "survive-at-all-cost" PVE competitive experie...
- League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
- In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels