Villagers and Heroes Reveals Next Expansion and New Player Class
“A Tale of Earth and Sea” will be the next expansion to Villagers and Heroes, and with it comes a new character class. Previous to the reveal of the expansion, Mad Otter Games released several chapters telling the tale of two sisters Riona and Penn. The first chapter opens to the story of the two young twin sisters who are confined in the Grange, a rotting fortress prison filled with broken spirits. In this expansion, the Shaman class will join the playable classes and is heavily rooted in elemental magic.
Shamans will be skilled in offensive combat and support roles. Shaman players can choose from the more aggressive Earth attunement or the support-based Water Attunement. Wielding axes, polearms, and hatchets, Shaman sounds like they’ll be very enjoyable to play. Fans can continue to expect to learn more about features and game changes releasing with the ‘A Tale of Earth and Sea’ expansion as it’s chapter book novella concludes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Mobile Review
- This is not a new kid on the block by any stretch of the imagination, having existed as early back as 2011 under a different name.
- War Thunder - Naval Battles Introduce New Class of Ships
- The Closed Beta test of War Thunder's "Naval Battles" are on the way, and ahead of that, Gaijin Entertainment present Light Cru...
- Top 10 Best Fantasy MMORPGs / MMOs (2010)
- Without a doubt, Fantasy MMORPGs, are the most common games in the MMORPG market, so picking out just 10 of them from many good ones is going