Villagers and Heroes Reveals Next Expansion and New Player Class
“A Tale of Earth and Sea” will be the next expansion to Villagers and Heroes, and with it comes a new character class. Previous to the reveal of the expansion, Mad Otter Games released several chapters telling the tale of two sisters Riona and Penn. The first chapter opens to the story of the two young twin sisters who are confined in the Grange, a rotting fortress prison filled with broken spirits. In this expansion, the Shaman class will join the playable classes and is heavily rooted in elemental magic.
Shamans will be skilled in offensive combat and support roles. Shaman players can choose from the more aggressive Earth attunement or the support-based Water Attunement. Wielding axes, polearms, and hatchets, Shaman sounds like they’ll be very enjoyable to play. Fans can continue to expect to learn more about features and game changes releasing with the ‘A Tale of Earth and Sea’ expansion as it’s chapter book novella concludes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Chosen As Facebook Games’ Next Big Game Launch Feature
- Just recently, League of Angels II earned the recognition of Facebook Games and will be featured in their “Big Game Launch”.
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...
- Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy Cards Update Now Live
- Stronghold Kingdoms has just been updated with new content in the form of strategy cards, player requested features and a new Shield of the We...