Summoners War Celebrates 5th Anniversary With In-Game Rewards
Summoners War invites players to team up with their “five-ourite” monsters, in this five-week-long in-game event. Summoners War is proud to celebrate their 5th anniversary and is played all around the world. Com2US is showing their gratitude to their players through a wealth of in-game events and rewards. The celebration will be taking place in five parts, the first of which is the Monsters Skill Level Up Event, where players fulfill missions to earn points.
These points can be used to skill level-up a default 4-star monster of their choice up to five times. The next event gives players bonus Mystical Scrolls based on the number of times they purchase a Premium Pack from the in-game shop. On April 22nd, the Five-Year Check-In Event begins, and players can receive Rainbowmons, Mystical Scrolls and more simply by logging in. Finally, there’s the Bonus Point Event will let players acquire bonus points determined by the amount of Glory/Guild Points they earn.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.
- Get Glow Or Die Tryin' In Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its next major update for Brawl Busters, "Get Glow or Die Tryin'."