Tiger Knight: Empire War
Tiger Knight: Empire War is a free-to-play strategy MMO developed by by NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited for PC and is available for download on Steam Early Access. The biggest empires of 200 A.D. are at war, and you are the only one who can give lead them to victory. Players will be able to take on the role of a general in one of four different empires: the Han Dynasty, the Roman Empire, the Kushan Empire and the Parthian Empire, leading their soldiers in combat by using strategies, skills, and cooperation.
In Tiger Knight: Empire War players can experience reenactments of large scale wars from the Middle Ages with equipment, armors, and horses that are all true to the period. In fact every weapon and piece of armor in the game has been faithfully reconstructed based on antiques that exist today.
The game will also feature three different kinds of game modes: Command Mode, Duel Mode, and Epic War. In Command Mode 10-14 players of all camps can command their own adjutant and at most 40 soldiers which can end up totaling out to a 200 vs 200 battle. Command Mode games can have their own game modes of either Conquest or Siege. Duel Mode is a mode where players will enter battles without soldiers to command and they will fight against each other only with their generals, testing their strength. Epic War is a mode where players will join together to fight against a team of AI controlled enemies in simulations of famous battles from the Three Kingdoms Period at varying difficulties of choice.
With content true to the Middle Ages period and large-scale battles Tiger Knight: Empire War will bring you back to the time of brutal melee wars!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fun, flashy visuals.
- +Great, engaging gameplay.
- +Different types of game modes.
- -Game needs more optimization.
- -PvP needs more balancing.
- -Small objects can block movement.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8 ,10 (64-bit versions)
- CPU: 3.7 GHz 4 core or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
- Divine Souls begins its closed beta on July 14. Outspark's new action MMORPG promises breath taking combat, gorgeous graphics and more.
- Marvel Heroes Omega: For a limited time, Venom arrives on Console
- Last week, the first issue of the biggest symbiote event in Marvel comics, Venomverse arrived! To celebrate this, Venom comes to console!
- Star Trek Online Review
- Previously a subscriber-only game, STO’s now free model is almost equal in quality for paying and free members.