Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
InnoGames’ strategy game Forge of Empires has reached its next milestone. Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game. Forge of Empires is, in fact, one of the fastest growing browser-based games worldwide.
The Forge of Empires community is very international. While the English, German and French server communities are large, the largest is the Brazilian community. In Brazil alone, more than 1.2 million players have joined the game. However, the other language versions follow closely. All in all, people from over 200 countries have signed up for one of the 25 language versions – from Antarctica to Zambia and Swaziland to the Bahamas.
InnoGames has big plans for the game that was just awarded the title of “Best Browsergame 2013” at the biggest German computer games award show. At E3 in Los Angeles last week, the company presented the upcoming iPad version of the game, which is planned to launch later this year. Just as the iPhone app it will offer full cross-platform functionality. In addition, content-wise, the game proceeds – literally. Having launched the industrial age a few weeks ago, InnoGames is already working on the Progressive era, which is scheduled to launch later this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 14/5 Is Now Live on Xbox One and Playstation 4
- The story is called "The Renegade's Regret", which is a new, featured episode recounting the story of Neth Par.
- Villagers & Heroes Announce New Expansion: Wellspring
- Mad Otter Games' fully cross-platform MMORPG, Villagers & Heroes has announced an expansion, coming on May 2018.
- PAX West 2017: Total War: Arena Beta Demo and Overview
- Wargaming was on hand at PAX West to update us on the current state of Total War: Arena, now in closed beta.