Magicka Wizard Wars – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Paradox Interactive booth to speak with John Hargelid, Executive VP on Magicka Wizard Wars, about how the game is being received by the community, what’s being added to the game next, and how this game is focused on the hardcore challenging PvP battles.
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
Wanna get access to the game? Check out our PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round up for a chance to win alpha early access! http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-east-2014-cosplay-round-up-and-magicka-wizard-wars-key-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO Update 14 Press Preview
- Once again, the charming devs of Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online have invited me to one of their press events, to debut the upcoming a...
- Brutal New Agartha Raid Event in The Secret World Now Live
- Funcom releases the latest raid event for The Secret World.
- Indie Esport Darling #IDARB Launches This February
- Fans of Other Ocean Interactive’s upcoming crowd-designed, 8-player platform esport #IDARB can download the game for free when it debuts nex...