Magicka Wizard Wars – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Paradox Interactive booth to speak with John Hargelid, Executive VP on Magicka Wizard Wars, about how the game is being received by the community, what’s being added to the game next, and how this game is focused on the hardcore challenging PvP battles.
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
Wanna get access to the game? Check out our PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round up for a chance to win alpha early access! http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-east-2014-cosplay-round-up-and-magicka-wizard-wars-key-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases 2nd Age Expansion
- OGPlanet is now setting out to sail their iconic nautical MMO, Uncharted Waters Online, with its biggest update ever. A new age dawns in &quo...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal: Nightstalker Class Coming Soon
- On March 9th, 2014, C9 players will be able to access the Nightstalker, the newest advanced class for the Withblade class.