Magicka Wizard Wars – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Paradox Interactive booth to speak with John Hargelid, Executive VP on Magicka Wizard Wars, about how the game is being received by the community, what’s being added to the game next, and how this game is focused on the hardcore challenging PvP battles.
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
Wanna get access to the game? Check out our PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round up for a chance to win alpha early access! http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-east-2014-cosplay-round-up-and-magicka-wizard-wars-key-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dropzone First Impressions
- Dropzone basically removes Macro from the equation, and while there are still a bit of resource collection involved, games come down to Micro.
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Launching This Summer
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) will be launching worldwide this summer.
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.