Magicka Wizard Wars – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Paradox Interactive booth to speak with John Hargelid, Executive VP on Magicka Wizard Wars, about how the game is being received by the community, what’s being added to the game next, and how this game is focused on the hardcore challenging PvP battles.
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
Wanna get access to the game? Check out our PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round up for a chance to win alpha early access! http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-east-2014-cosplay-round-up-and-magicka-wizard-wars-key-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.
- Mayan Death Robots Adds Single Player - and Removes Online Multiplayer
- Now fans will be able to hone their alien robot battle skills during those quiet moments alone before they kick their friends’ asses.