Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
The annual Shadow of the Mad King event returns on October 18. Another year of “tricks, treats, and terrible jokes” will commence in Lion’s Arch with activities, candy collecting, and more new rewards to collect.
ArenaNet staff members will kick off the event on October 18 by showing up in game between 2 and 3pm Pacific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....
- Hero's Song Deep Dive - PAX Prime 2016
- Hero’s Song is the one MUD to rule them all.