Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
The annual Shadow of the Mad King event returns on October 18. Another year of “tricks, treats, and terrible jokes” will commence in Lion’s Arch with activities, candy collecting, and more new rewards to collect.
ArenaNet staff members will kick off the event on October 18 by showing up in game between 2 and 3pm Pacific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Atlantis Officially Launches Tomorrow
- After spending time going over the feedback from their CBT, VALOFE is ready to show off what they learned from their fanbase.
- World of Mercenaries Announced
- City Interactive SA has announced they are developing World of Mercenaries as a free-to-play AAA MMOFPS.
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...