Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21. The first title from Indiegala, developed by GhostShark Games, it has sold over 40,000 copies globally to date.
Blockstorm is a FPS game set in a world made of destructible blocks. The voxel nature of characters and maps and the in-game editor allow you to fully customize your game and quickly share your experience with other players.
You are free to create your own maps and characters from scratch or to customize existing ones. All maps and characters included in the game are made with the same tools that are available to the public.
Weapons range from precise rifles to heavy machine guns or even explosives capable of destroying hiding places and creating tactical advantages. You can pick out your own load out, choosing between a set of weapons configured by the creator of the map.
Currently there are 6 game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Assault, Capture The Flag, Castle Battle and Hunt.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- Conquera Thunders into Open Beta Phase at 2017 Comic Fiesta in Malaysia
- The Classic PK MMORPG Conquera has officially left its Closed Beta and moved into Open Beta Testing, bringing it that much closer to launch.
- World of Tanks Memorial Day Weekend Event Begins
- This Memorial Day Weekend, World of Tanks is ready to remember those who have served with an extended event offering special bonuses, sales, a...