Devil City Available Now on Mobile
Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience. Its English version is set to release at the beginning of December, so find out more about the game from this press release!
Smooth operation, brilliant skills, and real-time action battle provide you with an enjoyable environment. A fantastic MOBA mode enables you to kill the World Boss and fight with enemies together with your friends!
Brand-new function of large amount of players——Virus War!
Up to 40 players fight at the same time, to strive for the advanced Virus! Team with your friends, and fight against the dark opponents! You deserve to play this most fantastic function of 2016! Don’t hesitate to join us!
-Hit Feeling: kill the zombies with combos-
Combos! Combos! What is better than great skill combos?! The world maps and the zombies will challenge your senses. Devil City, crazy world!
-Brilliant Skills: kill the boss and free the survivors-
With brand new unity 3D engine technology, the game creates you delicate characters model and realistic environment. Kill the boss with brilliant skills and become a hero!
-World Boss: Cooperate with others and kill the boss-
3 kinds of professions: warrior, Ninja and girl fighters enable different operation experience. Choose the one you like and fight with others. Kill the powerful boss together!
-Most exciting: MOBA mode-
Beside various PVP function, hero dungeons, the MOBA function leads you to a world of fierce competition. Meet all top players here and strengthen yourself, you are the first savior!
The crisis erupts, and the end has come. To die, or to survival? It’s all up to you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: HCT Europe - Spring Playoffs Recap
- The World Championship draws near and the incoming roster is shaping up, but who will represent Europe?
- Clash of Lords 2: Heroes War Draws Near
- The Clash of Lords 2 team has announced that the release of the game's next update will contain a slew of new features.
- Dual Universe's Developer Novaquark Opens New Studio in Montreal
- Novaquark, the minds behind upcoming single-shard sandbox MMO Dual Universe announced a new office today.