Devil City Available Now on Mobile
Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience. Its English version is set to release at the beginning of December, so find out more about the game from this press release!
Smooth operation, brilliant skills, and real-time action battle provide you with an enjoyable environment. A fantastic MOBA mode enables you to kill the World Boss and fight with enemies together with your friends!
Brand-new function of large amount of players——Virus War!
Up to 40 players fight at the same time, to strive for the advanced Virus! Team with your friends, and fight against the dark opponents! You deserve to play this most fantastic function of 2016! Don’t hesitate to join us!
-Hit Feeling: kill the zombies with combos-
Combos! Combos! What is better than great skill combos?! The world maps and the zombies will challenge your senses. Devil City, crazy world!
-Brilliant Skills: kill the boss and free the survivors-
With brand new unity 3D engine technology, the game creates you delicate characters model and realistic environment. Kill the boss with brilliant skills and become a hero!
-World Boss: Cooperate with others and kill the boss-
3 kinds of professions: warrior, Ninja and girl fighters enable different operation experience. Choose the one you like and fight with others. Kill the powerful boss together!
-Most exciting: MOBA mode-
Beside various PVP function, hero dungeons, the MOBA function leads you to a world of fierce competition. Meet all top players here and strengthen yourself, you are the first savior!
The crisis erupts, and the end has come. To die, or to survival? It’s all up to you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nova Blitz hits 75% on Kickstarter with 2 weeks left
- With two weeks left to go on its Kickstarter, Nova Blitz has secured 75% of its funding goal.
- Infinity Wars: Reborn Reveals Major Overhaul
- Infinity Wars has received an enormous content update and a nearly-complete overhaul of its art and user interface.
- Warlocks Kickstarter Preview
- Warlocks! Each level has a series of stages, similar to the Mario titles (1-1, 1-2, et cetera). Each of these stages have a number of waves of...