Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2’s beta.
The icy tundra of Esamir, an Auraxian continent, awaits players with new base capture methods. Shield generators won’t be disabled as easily, requiring an overload process for victory, and new certifications will grant better vehicle and weapon control. Each empire will also gain new sidegrades, including LMGs, Carbines, and Assault/Sniper Rifles.
The following new video will help bring you up to speed as you seek to conquer this new land!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape: Kebo Lowlands Released
- Jagex has launched a new update today for Old School Runescape, adding the Kebo Lowlands.
- Dizzel: Early Access coming August 19th
- After a successful first beta, OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North Ame...
- Uncharted Waters Online Offers Limited-Time Steam Sale Offers
- Black Friday comes early this year for players of Uncharted Waters Online, the strategic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORP...