Overhit Releases First Content Update and Adds New Heroes
Overhit has its first major content update dropping today, which adds to the over 120+ heroes already available in-game. These characters, voiced by anime legends such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya, and Morikawa Toiyuki take command in this gorgeous 3D world. Overhit has a new update dropping today, which adds four new heroes: Agnes, Francesca, Sun Wukong, and Saion. Sun Wukong and Saion are Wind Heroes. Agnes and Francesca join as Fire Heroes.
Overhit also adds a new Event Dungeon, Celesta. In Celesta, players can test their mettle in a new wind-type hero event, where plenty of cutscenes and rewards await. Arachnes Raids are also here, where players can band together to defeat powerful bosses, for equally great rewards. Each boss will have their own special attributes and need strategies to succeed. To celebrate Overhit’s unprecedented achievement of three million downloads, players can participate in several festive events including the seven-day attendance event, Arachnes server-cooperation event and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.
- World of Warplanes Release Date Changed
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that its highly anticipated flight combat action MMO World of...
- WildStar: PAX East 2014 Re-Cap
- Carbine Studios has taken PAX East 2014 by storm with an all-access showcase for their upcoming Fantasy / Sci-Fi MMORPG: WildStar.