Overhit Releases First Content Update and Adds New Heroes
Overhit has its first major content update dropping today, which adds to the over 120+ heroes already available in-game. These characters, voiced by anime legends such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya, and Morikawa Toiyuki take command in this gorgeous 3D world. Overhit has a new update dropping today, which adds four new heroes: Agnes, Francesca, Sun Wukong, and Saion. Sun Wukong and Saion are Wind Heroes. Agnes and Francesca join as Fire Heroes.
Overhit also adds a new Event Dungeon, Celesta. In Celesta, players can test their mettle in a new wind-type hero event, where plenty of cutscenes and rewards await. Arachnes Raids are also here, where players can band together to defeat powerful bosses, for equally great rewards. Each boss will have their own special attributes and need strategies to succeed. To celebrate Overhit’s unprecedented achievement of three million downloads, players can participate in several festive events including the seven-day attendance event, Arachnes server-cooperation event and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Yitien Beta
- R2 Games is now starting beta for its oriental themed MMORPG, Yitien.
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- Cronous Ninth Season Update - Devil's Playground
- Cronous Ninth Season Update introduces a new area in the game called Devil's Playground. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by NeoFun.