13-Year Old Runescape Questline Concludes in ‘Pieces of Hate’
Runescape sets sail on the high seas today, as Pieces of Hate unlocks, concluding a 13-year old pirate quest series. Players will dive to the depths, battle zombies pirates, conquer sea monsters, hot on the heels of the deep-sea fishing addition to Runescape. Pieces of Hate contributes to the foundations of Runescape’s next five years of rich narratives and immersive adventures, in addition to tying up loose ends. he new quest invites skilled players to plunder its riches, including an upgrade to the Book o’Piracy, which allows players to teleport across various locations throughout Gielinor and can be recharged using rum. Deep-Sea Fishing has also allowed players access to a new offshore hub for the game. Players who have at least 68 fishing can cast their nets for a variety of surprises, from jellyfish to great whites, and reel in fishing XP to gain extra rewards. But only the bravest journey far into the sea, but with those dangers come great rewards.
Dave Osborne, Lead Designer, RuneScape, said:
“It’s really astonishing to have reached the end of the pirates’ tale after 13 years, so we’re thrilled that our players can experience the concluding events in Pieces of Hate. The team has worked hard to deliver an exciting end to the story, especially to those waiting since 2005, and we can’t wait to build on it as part of our narrative arcs for the next five years. The recent launch of deep-sea fishing has already enticed the greatest fishers from across Gielinor to experience the new activity hub; it’s a great way to level up the skill and it’s so rewarding to see our players agree!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Web Koihime Musou Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of its web-based strategy game, Web Koihime Musou.
- Banner Saga: Localizations Now Available
- Independent developer Stoic, in partnership with indie publisher Versus Evil, today announced that The Banner Saga has now been localized and ...
- Silkroad Online Ignites Part 4 Update With New PvP Mode
- Survival Arena, special boosts, and more come with Silkroad Online's Ignite Part 4 update!