Star Conflict is a free to play Sci-fi MMO space simulation game developed by Star Gem Inc. where players can take control of their very own spaceship in interplanetary battles! Players who prefer to wage their battles alone can experience exciting PvE quests and missions, whereas those who are more PvP-oriented can battle in various locations throughout space. Star Conflict features a massive selection of ships, 9 different tactical roles, and hundreds of modules that an be modified so you can transform your ship into exactly what you’d like to take into battle! Perhaps you prefer nimble and swift ships, or maybe you like to move slower but shoot devastating lasers at your targets. Either way you will be able to create exactly what you’re looking for! Your ship can be used to carry out a variety of tasks like reconnaissance missions, hunts, and to gain support from other allies. Through quests and missions you will even be able to collect parts that can be crafted into new parts for your spaceship. You and your friends can form an alliance together as well, traveling through space as an elite squadron to take down any players that stand in your way and to complete PvE missions together. Your dream spaceship awaits in Star Conflict!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Star Gem Inc.
- Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +Smooth, appealing graphics.
- +Exceptional ship customization.
- +Payment options don't ruin free to play aspects.
- -Varying matchmaking times.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: 2.3 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB, NVidia GeForce 650 / AMD Radeon HD 5750
- HDD: 5 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Occulus Rift support
- Description: Star Conflict is a free to play Sci-fi MMO space simulation game where players can take control of their own spaceship in interplanetary battles. Whether you like to pilot ships that are nimble and swift or slow and heavy-hitting Star Conflict has just the ship for you!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Gets Legendary with Game Update 1.3
- Luke Cage, Lady Deadpool, Prestige Mode and Legendary Quests hit with latest update.
- The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
- December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with th...
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...