PUBG MOBILE LITE Celebrates Regional Launch With In-Game Event
PUBG MOBILE LITE is the faster, lighter variant of Pubg MOBILE received a massive content update today. Select regions around the globe can now drop down into the classic tactical tournament game, optimized for a variety of mobile devices. Similar to PUBG MOBILE’s “Royale Pass”, this iteration of the game has the WinnerPass, where players can complete in-game challenges for collectible rewards. To celebrate PUBG MOBILE LITE’s hit success and massive 14.0 content update, there is an all-new in-game event. From now until Sunday, Sept. 15, players who log into PUBG MOBILE LITE for a total of 10 days will receive a WinnerPass Season Upgrade card to unlock Elite WinnerPass Season 4 for free.
14.0 PUBG MOBILE LITE’s update contains the following:
- New WP theme and rewards
- New outfits added
- Updated system settings
- Added customization guide
- Added emotes
- Improved UI & update pack size
- Improved graphics
- Battle parameters improved
- Increased accuracy of RPG-7
- Added bombing zones
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.
- TerraGenesis To Relaunch with Massive Update in April 2019
- Tilting Point and Edgeworks Entertainment are bringing a game-changing update to their mobile title, TerraGenesis.