Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment’s epic free-to-play MMO action game, Star Conflict, receives a major content update today with the introduction of Dreadnoughts, a powerful trump card in the fight for dominance of the galaxy. Other exciting content additions comprise of new quests, locations, two new alien types and more. To celebrate this huge update, players can purchase all in-game shop packages at a 50% discount for the next three days.
Starting today players can engage in Dreadnought craft combat in outer space PvP battles. These goliath sized spaceships come complete with interstellar firepower in addition to their immense size and strength, providing a massive presence in tough enemy battles. Although Dreadnought battles are available solely for corporations, solo players can also join the battle as mercenaries, defending a corporation that is under attack.
The construction of a Dreadnought is divided into four stages: building a shipyard, assembling the skeleton, mounting an interstellar engine and, finally, mounting the guns. All clan members must collect iridium, the primal construction element of the Dreadnought, since the building process is very costly.
“The introduction of the Dreadnought class with its sheer size and dominance creates an epic scenario for the intergalactic warfare that Star Conflict players crave”, said Stanislav Scorb, CEO of StarGem Inc. “The most powerful corporations have already started building their Dreadnoughts and are almost ready to join the battle, so wait no longer and start the construction of your Dreadnought now and take out the enemy”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- Descent: Underground launches on Steam
- Descent: Underground launches on Steam Early Access