Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment’s epic free-to-play MMO action game, Star Conflict, receives a major content update today with the introduction of Dreadnoughts, a powerful trump card in the fight for dominance of the galaxy. Other exciting content additions comprise of new quests, locations, two new alien types and more. To celebrate this huge update, players can purchase all in-game shop packages at a 50% discount for the next three days.
Starting today players can engage in Dreadnought craft combat in outer space PvP battles. These goliath sized spaceships come complete with interstellar firepower in addition to their immense size and strength, providing a massive presence in tough enemy battles. Although Dreadnought battles are available solely for corporations, solo players can also join the battle as mercenaries, defending a corporation that is under attack.
The construction of a Dreadnought is divided into four stages: building a shipyard, assembling the skeleton, mounting an interstellar engine and, finally, mounting the guns. All clan members must collect iridium, the primal construction element of the Dreadnought, since the building process is very costly.
“The introduction of the Dreadnought class with its sheer size and dominance creates an epic scenario for the intergalactic warfare that Star Conflict players crave”, said Stanislav Scorb, CEO of StarGem Inc. “The most powerful corporations have already started building their Dreadnoughts and are almost ready to join the battle, so wait no longer and start the construction of your Dreadnought now and take out the enemy”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Now Live
- Today, ArenaNet announced that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, the highly-anticipated second expansion to Guild Wars 2, is now live!
- City of Steam Arkadia: EU and US East Servers Launch Dates Locked
- The long awaited European and US East Coast servers for City of Steam Arakdia are almost ready. Mechanist Games is very pleased to announce th...
- Bless Coming West through Aeria Games
- Korean developer NEOWIZ GAMES has signed a deal with online game publisher Aeria Games to bring Bless to the West.