Star Conflict Launches on PC and Oculus Rift (DK2)
Today Star Gem, Inc and Gaijin Entertainment announced the release of Star Conflict 1.0 with its highly anticipated ‘Invasion Mode’. To celebrate this occasion, all players are invited to join the launch event which, for one week, tasks players to join the battle to defend their home bases against an alien onslaught. The more alien spaceships vanquished the bigger the reward for all, so don’t hold back and start kicking some alien butt! Star Conflict is also now playable with Oculus Rift DK2, so the owners of this device can enjoy space battles in breathtaking stereoscopic 3D and with positional tracking.
Now publicly available, the new “Invasion Mode” features an underlying story in which an alien race invades human-controlled space. Star Conflict players must team up in parties of four to explore the new ‘Open Space’ areas and combine forces as they take on new quests and engage in PvP and PvE battles. With materials salvaged during exploration, gamers will be able to craft unique armor, guns and even whole new spaceships.
“We are proud to launch Star Conflict 1.0 today and want to thank our players for their support and feedback. Anyone who participated in Open Beta will get a special achievement. But release of 1.0 version is just the beginning of a lot more content to come”, said Stanislav Skorb, Director of Star Gem. “Coming soon are dreadnoughts – large corporate battleships that the community have been clamoring for – as well as PvE raids, conquest of sectors in open space, new events and locations for exploration and session-based portions of the game and much more”.
Find out more about Star Conflict here: http://star-conflict.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...
- Eastward Legend: The Empyrean Announced for Mobile Devices
- Seasun Games, developers of Jian Wang 3 announced that their historical martial arts MMO will hit mobile as Eastward Legend: The Empyrean.
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...