Star Conflict Added to Arc Games Library
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the availability of Star Conflict on Arc – the platform for publishing and accessing high-quality, free online games. Star Conflict joins the latest Arc releases including APB Reloaded, Elsword and Stronghold Kingdoms as the platform continues to grow in the variety of free-to-play games available.
Star Conflict is an action-packed, massively multiplayer space simulation game that puts players in the role of elite pilots engaging in a widespread interplanetary skirmish. Arc players will step into a divided galaxy as empires and mercenary groups fit for control of new areas as they take command of a variety of battleships. The launch of Star Conflict for Arc also brings the latest update – Star Conflict: Invasion – that adds additional player versus environment content as player’s team up against AI-controlled enemies.
“The launch of Star Conflict on Arc adds our fifth game in the last four months as we continue to build a quality library that offers variety for our players,” said Yoon Im, senior vice president of publishing. “As a group of gamers, our team is always looking to partner with developers who are interested in expanding their reach to a platform dedicated to providing fun video game experiences.”
More information for Star Conflict can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: Cross-Platform Gameplay and Going Native for Mobile
- InnoGames reveals new details about the native cross-platform play for Tribal Wars 2.
- Hirez Roundup #15: It's A New Day
- So, it's a very slow news week, guys! No patch notes are out yet for any game, so it's kind of a rough one.
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...