Classes revealed for Scarlet Legacy
The four classes of Scarlet Legacy have been revealed today. These classes are:
* Warrior: Wears heavy armor. Uses Spear, Mace, and Hammer. Can block and take damage to help his allies; has a higher defense and moderate attack.
* Assassin: Uses Sword, Dual-Wielded Swords, and Two-Handed Swords. Can conceal themselves, and use multi-combo attacks while using elementals and explosions to cause heavy damage.
* Monk: Has the highest HP. Uses Claw, Fist Weapons, Bracers. Can become specialized in attacking or healing, as well as using spells with their attacks.
* Mystic: Uses Flute, Lute, Zither. Magic and music attacks that specializes in distance attacks with high damage.
Scarlet Legacy will be published by GamesCampus, which also publishes Legend of Edda, Heroes in the Sky, and Shot Online. They will also be publishing Asda 2.
Scarlet Legacy Gameplay Screenshot
GAMESCAMPUS UNVEILS THE FOUR CHARACTER CLASSES OF SCARLET LEGACY
The Warrior, Assassin, Monk and Mystic Make Up The Unique Hero Classes Of The Upcoming Fantasy MMORPG
Sunnyvale, Calif. (June 16, 2011) – Leading online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.GamesCampus.com), revealed today the details behind the unique four hero classes in its upcoming MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. The classes include a powerful Warrior, the element-yielding Assassin, the attacking or healing Monk and the magical and musical Mystic. These intriguing character classes are part of the upcoming fantasy MMORPG which takes players through a vibrant and addictive journey to save Princess Scarlet. To learn more about Scarlet Legacy visit www.ScarletLegacy.com
“No matter which class players choose, they will be instantly impressed with the unique talents and skills each will bring to their gameplay experience,” said Uyen Uyen Ton Nu, head of marketing at Games Campus.
“Whether a player is out to cause heavy damage with armor, martial arts and combo attacks or prefers to use spells, magic and haunting melodies to bring down an opponent, Scarlet Legacy’s characters offer it all.”
The Warrior is able to wear heavy armor, stands in the front-lines and is bold and direct. The Warrior’s specialty is to use hostility to apply different forms of martial art movements making up for the deficiency in magic. Even when exhausted, the Warrior can acquire endless aggression to defeat the enemy. Weapon types for the Warrior include the Spear, Mace and Hammer. Acting as a vanguard, the Warrior can help other team members to block and take damage, and the attack ability is lower than other classes, but they make up for it with good defense skills.
The Assassin is skilled at concealed combat and multiple combo attacks.
Using water, flame, wind and thunder elementals, they can cause heavy damage. Additionally, they can attack with explosions and cause all kind of effects depending on the enemy’s status. The Assassin’s weapons include the Sword, Dual-Welding Swords and Two-handed Swords.
Assassins are close combat killers in the team, and they possess skills that are fast and powerful, with the ability to kill enemies in no time.
Although they are unable to wear heavy armor, Monks have the highest HP among all the character classes. They can apply spells that cause damage through armor using their fist, palm, and finger. These spells not only cause heavy damage effects, but can also heal by stimulating the acupuncture points on the body. Their weapons include the Claw, Fist Weapons and Bracers. There are two types of Monks – Attack and Healing Monks. One attacks the enemy and the other heals.
The Mystic specializes in a profession that mixes magic and the tune of music. With hidden magic, even a calm melody can kill enemies who are thousand miles away. The ever-changing melodies can sometimes make people highly motivated, but it can also make them feel anxious and even lose their mind. It can also launch a powerful and strong assault from far-away. The weapons of a Mystic include the Flute, Lute and Zither. Mystics can assist to change the tides of battle. At the same time, they also deal heavy amounts of damage.
For more information about GamesCampus.com or Scarlet Legacy, please visit www.GamesCampus.com or www.ScarletLegacy.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Headstart
- The entire internet seems to be holding its breath right now as it waits for the start of the Guild Wars 2 Headstart to begin. For those who p...
- MapleStory Releases The Phantom
- Nexon has released a new character, Phantom, for MapleStory.
- Era of Legends Releases For Android, iOS Coming Soon
- 101XP is proud to bring their latest MMORPG to Android after a month of pre-registration - Era of Legends.